It won’t have escaped your notice that the pension obligations on employers are changing. If you have employees, then Auto Enrolment will affect your business, as there are new regulations in place around pensions and the communication of these changes to your employees.
Although there are new processes to follow, most of it can be combined with your regular payroll service. This means that you can stay compliant without any disruption to your business.
Why use Moulds & Co Accountants?
By successfully managing the Auto Enrolment process for a number of our existing clients we are well placed to ensure that you comply with your obligations as an employer.
Although there are many around, there is no need to go to a specialist boutique for this service as it can all be handled in-house by our existing team.
Furthermore, we already have all of your payroll information to hand so you won’t need to provide any more information. We take on the additional administration, leaving you free to get on with running your business.
To get you started we will do the following:
- Set up your payroll if you don’t have one already
- Identify your ‘staging date’ and make sure you don’t miss it. This is key to avoiding a fine for non-compliance
- Quantify the potential costs to you based on your number of employees
- Assist you in putting your chosen pension scheme in place
- Write to your employees with the required compliance letters allowing them to ‘opt-out’ should they wish.
Contact us to get started or alternatively, request a call back.