If you are looking for an accountant who can work with recruitment agencies, you’ve found us. We are Moulds & Co. You could say that we’re your star candidate.
You are ambitious, fast-growing, under-pressure – we know you already. That’s because we have been an accountant for recruitment agencies for over a decade.
As a recruitment firm, the rapid pace of business life never slows. To keep up and stay ahead, you need sharp financial management, from people who understand recruitment accounting. We understand your challenges. In fact for 10 years we’ve created an entire service around them. Resulting in benefits such as:
- Industry benchmarking for instant insight into how your firm is performing compared to your competitors
- Advice for retaining valuable staff, including advising on and setting up EMI/share incentive schemes
- Cloud accounting – for real time information to help you operate your business in a fast paced environment
- Advice around flexible financing options for developing a temp book
- An eye on your exit strategy and the value of your business
We help ambitious recruitment agencies get ahead, and stay ahead.
This is dedicated accounting expertise for recruitment businesses.
We have the knowledge and expertise that means we are able to add real value to your business and offer commercial advice to help you stay one step ahead of your competitors.
We’re here, ready and available – always easily contactable for keeping pace in this fast-moving, rapidly evolving industry.
Recruitment agencies just like yours. That’s who we work with.
Agencies that include…
- General recruitment consultancies
- Contractual and temporary recruitment agencies
- Executive search agencies and headhunters
- Specialist recruitment agencies (including IT, marketing and creative, construction, human resources and financial)
- Recruitment agency start-ups
- Mature recruitment firms with the owner preparing for exit
Now you know how we do what we do, it’s time to discover services that offer tax efficiencies, profitability and growth
We can provide support and services for…
- Retaining your best agents
- Tax planning opportunities
- Business planning and business development advice
- Staff incentive schemes in line with HMRC requirements
- Payroll services to support temporary workers
- Bookkeeping, setting up accounting systems and accounts preparation
- Effective limited company account reporting, management accounts and cash flow forecasts
- Selling a recruitment agency and planning successfully for succession
For over a decade we’ve delivered a critical competitive edge to those in the recruitment sector.
We should probably talk about what we could do for you. For your free consultation please get in touch.