March 2019

I’ve overpaid tax!

I’ve overpaid tax, how can I get it back? If you have overpaid tax it’s understandable to want to claim this back as soon as possible. In order to do so, you will need to lodge the details of all your income and reliefs to HMRC. When can I do this? Those who are registered […]

Moulds & Co Ltd 2017